Amp running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, we have the entire line of AMP Research power steps on our website. They are AWESOME! We've had a few customers install them on Raptors. You get the high-riding stance when they're tucked up, but you don't have to climb in and out of your truck LOL.

All we ask is you put us on your radar the next time you're shopping for AMP products.

Here is the Raptor specific PowerStep: AMP Research, PowerStep, 75141-01A - TruckMods

Your website says that it doesn't fit a 2014 Ford Raptor.

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your website says that it doesn't fit a 2014 Ford Raptor.

Our site draws data that the manufacturers provide. They show 2009-2013, and sometimes it takes a while to catch up on newer vehicles. We do know they will fit the 2014 Raptor just the same as years prior. We always appreciate the feedback and will push that through updating. Thank you.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our site draws data that the manufacturers provide. They show 2009-2013, and sometimes it takes a while to catch up on newer vehicles. We do know they will fit the 2014 Raptor just the same as years prior. We always appreciate the feedback and will push that through updating. Thank you.

OK. That makes sense to me. It didn't make sense that it would fit a 2013 and not a 2014. I wasn't aware of any differences in the running boards, body panels or mount locations.

This is on my list of modifications for my Raptor. Just waiting for tax season to end so I have time to enjoy it on the weekends.

QTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting mine soon. My buddy has them and they are awesome. Very durable.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What material is the top (step surface) of the Amp power step? I really like the "Line-x-type" spray that the stock running boards have and would consider spraying the Amp power step if the top surface is hard metal and would bond well. I wouldn't mind spraying the bottom too, to avoid rock chips, etc. Has anyone done this?

Any pictures yet?

Edit:

Nevermind. I found this thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/amp-research-running-boards-installed-40770/