American Racing Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juniorss

Reaction score
Nick and the guys over there at ARH are some good people. I used to work for them part time and have had their products on a few of my cars.

Looks like you don't get underneath with the hose when you wash her.

Did you go to HITHs?

Whose crane is that in your avatar? Bay? I do a lot of work on the Island/City with cranes.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I've never replaced headers on any of my previous vehicles, doing so will flat out void your warranty I am assuming?

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I've never replaced headers on any of my previous vehicles, doing so will flat out void your warranty I am assuming?

Yes long tubes definitely void warranty….big deal

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Someone that Worked for me is working at bay

hey did you leave the cutout in? I actually was talking to ARH about your truck and i was curious the sound difference first just the headers high flo cats and stock exhaust and then the difference when the cutout is open. I think they also said you have a magna flo muffler too or somthin so the cutout wouldn't make much difference

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes long tubes definitely void warranty….big deal

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

hey did you leave the cutout in? I actually was talking to ARH about your truck and i was curious the sound difference first just the headers high flo cats and stock exhaust and then the difference when the cutout is open. I think they also said you have a magna flo muffler too or somthin so the cutout wouldn't make much difference

Took the cutout out...it was annoying, never really worked that well...truck sounds great I'm getting it back tomorrow and will post some videos

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on how it didn't work well?

i have the magnaflow exhaust, cutout sat right under the truck, mid truck and basically sounded like an exhaust leak...it was loud and fun but problem is that it did create drone in the truck and ultimately when I wanted to open or close it it was usually stuck....cutouts are for cars that don't get driven a lot...i think that all the exhaust gases that passes by them is what causes them to fail....fun when you first install them but then after that its just a pain.

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
holy cow its amazing! what a sound! best way to describe it is silky smooth. Its much louder and quieter at the same time if thats possible!

Acceleration with the rear passenger window open...it was raining when I did this

Some driveway fun!

ENJOY!!!!

I'll post a cold start tomorrow!