Positive alternative offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alternative offroad is a great place to get any of the supplies needed for offroading, I had a tight schedule of when I could get my stuff from James and he made it work, James is also a great guy to just hang out with, we just *********** for about half an hour or so when I got there, I'm glad I made my purchase with alternative offroad and would definitely do business with James again :waytogo:

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alternative offroad is a great place to get any of the supplies needed for offroading, I had a tight schedule of when I could get my stuff from James and he made it work, James is also a great guy to just hang out with, we just *********** for about half an hour or so when I got there, I'm glad I made my purchase with alternative offroad and would definitely do business with James again :waytogo:

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and chatting while you were here. Glad you got to pick up your parts in person, always good to meet my customers!

Thanks again!