Alternative Offroad No-Cut Hood Mount Light Brackets!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine done sit that tall I don't think? The fact that they're higher means that the lights are that much further from the hood when you open it up. I plan on not rocking lights for around town unless the ********* want to keep cutting me off or something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 104

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these arent coming off - pretty sure that the back bolts on either side will snap. they came out fine, and threaded in fine about halfway, then they became a bitch to turn. oh well - looks good to me. with old dually d2s

IMG_3102_zpscf01cde4.jpg

IMG_3103_zpse3e1fcc4.jpg

IMG_3115_zps4b749f9e.jpg

IMG_3116_zpsf166eaed.jpg

IMG_3117_zps00bdb2aa.jpg

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
these arent coming off - pretty sure that the back bolts on either side will snap. they came out fine, and threaded in fine about halfway, then they became a bitch to turn. oh well - looks good to me. with old dually d2.

Ditto. I think I cross threaded the rear bolt on the passenger side. O well. Hood moved all around as soon as the bolts loosened up. I got it straightened out though. I'm just waiting for a really big sale to come from Vision X. One light costs more than one of my monthly payments cost for this truck. Lol.

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto. I think I cross threaded the rear bolt on the passenger side. O well. Hood moved all around as soon as the bolts loosened up. I got it straightened out though. I'm just waiting for a really big sale to come from Vision X. One light costs more than one of my monthly payments cost for this truck. Lol.

haha - the only reason i got the brackets is because i had a set of the dually d2s from my f250, and i knew i wanted to get the diffused duallys for the rear of the raptor so i didnt wash out the rearview camera. worked out perfectly.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
these arent coming off - pretty sure that the back bolts on either side will snap. they came out fine, and threaded in fine about halfway, then they became a bitch to turn. oh well - looks good to me. with old dually d2s

IMG_3102_zpscf01cde4.jpg

IMG_3103_zpse3e1fcc4.jpg

IMG_3115_zps4b749f9e.jpg

IMG_3116_zpsf166eaed.jpg

IMG_3117_zps00bdb2aa.jpg

Wow those look really good!! Hope you are happy! :)

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Outlaw hood mounts with your light cannons James!
u9avu4yp.jpgy6u4uzen.jpg

Thanks!

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!