Allow me to reintroduce my Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, Cups is in our area too and had a break in on his Raptor. I don't think it has anything to do with it being a Raptor, it's just stupid ass people thinking they can take what they want.

Hmm, not cool at all. I have a 3 zone german shepherd alarm system in and around my house, I almost hope a mother f**ker does. :mad:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool. The alarm Noah installed in mine over the weekend looks likes it will be good. The primary attribute that will make worth it for me are the app for my phone. I can can neuroticly check to ensure I've armed it. The GPS tracking is easy but hopefully it will never be used.

Good to have you back. I think this is the first time I've ever heard of such a scenario.

So it's that the one that electrocutes the thief as he puts his hands on the steering wheel?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
original.jpg

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to Hear you got the truck back Jeff, bet there was no better feeling then walking up to her in one piece

-Jeff