GEN 2 Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would think, by now, all of the allocations have been spoken for or used by dealers to order trucks they plan to use as lawn art to sell normal F150's. Finding an unspoken for allocation that can still be built the way you want it may be like finding the needle the the proverbial haystack.

Definitely the case with the dealer who normally hooks me up. All of their allocations are already used for the year (they only had 25 allocations though). They're still taking deposits in case people back out but he told me people are basically getting in line for MY2018. I'm probably waiting till 2018 to order anyways but I may have to throw down a deposit now or I may be too late.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Good luck to you, brother!

Thanks man, you too :favorites13:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Definitely the case with the dealer who normally hooks me up. All of their allocations are already used for the year (they only had 25 allocations though). They're still taking deposits in case people back out but he told me people are basically getting in line for MY2018. I'm probably waiting till 2018 to order anyways but I may have to throw down a deposit now or I may be too late.

Thats pretty much what im seeing too. I recently did a deep search of the Southwest. Theres a few out there with allocations but all are 5-10k mark up.

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to their website they have a white one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That one was sold. They have the ruby red and a magnetic in route. I want the magnetic, but am having second thoughts about parting with my gen 1. If anyone wants a copy of that window sticker, let me know.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a couple allocations in Iowa, They cant do CA emissions so us Cali guys are out, they are selling them at MSRP, the guys name is Nick Williams at Dewey Ford, the number is (877) 704-6793

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luckily I just sent my deposit check last night. So, I can still put a stop payment on it if I need to.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I just got off the phone with Ford customer relations. They said they have never heard of dealers taking deposits for trucks they cannot get.

I contacted my salesman, Justin. He said my deposit is refundable if for some crazy reason they can't get the truck. However, he reassured me the truck is ordered and I will get it as promised.

Hope this helps you. Man you gave me a scare!

Hey guys bumping an old thread here...

I left a $500 deposit on a credit card with Mike Bass ford for a new raptor build at MSRP. Salesman assures me they have more allocations.

Salesman requests that once DORA is generated I provide another $4500 via wire transfer. The entire $5000 is refundable.

The wire transfer thing is alarming to me as obviously it is more difficult to get money the money back. Now that I'm reading they play games with deposits and don't necessarily have allocations I am really concerned.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys bumping an old thread here...

I left a $500 deposit on a credit card with Mike Bass ford for a new raptor build at MSRP. Salesman assures me they have more allocations.

Salesman requests that once DORA is generated I provide another $4500 via wire transfer. The entire $5000 is refundable.

The wire transfer thing is alarming to me as obviously it is more difficult to get money the money back. Now that I'm reading they play games with deposits and don't necessarily have allocations I am really concerned.

Do not do a wire transfer they will never give you that back . And that’s a very large deposit if they have the allocation they don’t need more of a deposit I would be very wary