GEN 2 Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any allocations left at there dealers?

So far I got ****** around by one dealer and now I think I'm getting ****** around again!

:Angry:

Ended up not getting ******!! Got mine 2017 for MSRP just like they said at Dewey Ford in Vegas.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Team Ford

Didn't you say somewhere you ordered at Team Ford here in Vegas?

Yes the GM at Team Ford is telling me its going to be a long wait, wont even tell me where I'm at on the huge list they have and that's not OK with me. I know somewhere there is a up front and honest Ford dealer, I hope!

Reaction score
Yes the GM at Team Ford is telling me its going to be a long wait, wont even tell me where I'm at on the huge list they have and that's not OK with me. I know somewhere there is a up front and honest Ford dealer, I hope!

That's crazy. Last I heard from Dennis was that they had about 60 on order but only like 18 allocations this year. Their GM is pretty big into the off-road scene so I'd be willing to guess that he had some say in whose orders got pulled.

Least they could do is tell you where in line you are. I was going to order from them but decided I'll wait a year and enjoy my paid off gen 1 for a bit longer!

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the least they can do!

That's crazy. Last I heard from Dennis was that they had about 60 on order but only like 18 allocations this year. Their GM is pretty big into the off-road scene so I'd be willing to guess that he had some say in whose orders got pulled.

Least they could do is tell you where in line you are. I was going to order from them but decided I'll wait a year and enjoy my paid off gen 1 for a bit longer!

Well at first I was made to think I had a allocation, now it seams like it will be 2019 before i get it. This just really sucks :supergay:

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Boulevard Ford in Lewes, Delaware was allocated 5 or 6 with 2 orders placed thus far.