All New COBB Intakes for Gen 3 Raptor, Tremor, and more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who have this intake.... Do you get any additional sound from these? Enough to warrant 450 bucks?

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those who have this intake.... Do you get any additional sound from these? Enough to warrant 450 bucks?
Nope. No sound change to my ears. But nice looking and certainly a step in the correct direction if making serious power in the end is your goal.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Got it installed today. No noticeable change in sound when driving. Just a bit more sound when sitting in my shop and revving it to about 2,500rpm. I did notice on the way home my intake air temps were running about 8-10° cooler than they have been with my factory intake but that was only one 15 mile trip. I don't know that it was the intake that caused it though, it could have been due to several other factors as well.

JD05

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine put on a few min ago. Need to adjust most the clamps so you can't see the screwies. Just had major back surgery so can't lean over or move around much.
20231005_155037.jpg

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine put on a few min ago. Need to adjust most the clamps so you can't see the screwies. Just had major back surgery so can't lean over or move around much.
View attachment 426543

Your engine bay is so clean, lol. Mine stays dusty because I drive down a mile long gravel road at least twice a day...

20231005_170742.jpg