Air Force Thunderbirds... showing support !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a pilot but a former member of both the Navy and Air Force:
View attachment 141324 View attachment 141325 View attachment 141326 View attachment 141327 I know this is not raptor related but I wanted to share with the raptor peeps. I have 2 daughter in-laws that are nurses and a son that is law enforcement. The thunderbirds which are based here at Nellis AFB flew over the city today to show support for the community. They flew over every hospital and continued on over to Boulder City which is close by. Whether you believe this a real pandemic or not, I can assure you as a parent this makes you think all the time. If this is inappropriate, please delete.

Not a pilot but, a former member of both the Navy and Air Force here: Echoing and in appreciation of your support - BRAVO ZULU! To all the first responders, military, law enforcement, medical professionals, grocery staff, gas stations, and of course - part distributers: Our sincerest thanks to you (us) all!! MURICA!!!! *flex*

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was out in the garage when they went over, pretty awesome. I used to do a lot of work at NAFB on the tarmacs and flight lines feeling the power when those jets take off is very impressive specifically the bigger ones with two seats. The Thunderbirds always did a little show on there way out to practice and upon there return.