Aftermarket Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d be taking those brakes apart first for a good inspection to figure out what’s going on before automatically assuming the stock parts are bad.

It is possible that you got debris in between the pad and rotor, have a caliper slide sticking, or have another issue going on.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What R1 pads are you running? More bite than factory? Quiet?

How many lines were there to replace for the system? I heard it sures up the pedal a bit.
I’m running the R1 Carbon GEOMET Drilled & Slotted Rotors with the Off Road Performance pads. There are six lines to replace for the braided brake lines I’ve had no problems at all and it does sure up the pedal and make the truck stop on a dime.

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m running the R1 Carbon GEOMET Drilled & Slotted Rotors with the Off Road Performance pads. There are six lines to replace for the braided brake lines I’ve had no problems at all and it does sure up the pedal and make the truck stop on a dime.
How many miles do you have on them

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did it cost you all together to upgrade your stock brakes to the R1 pads and rotors with stainless lines?

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did it cost you all together to upgrade your stock brakes to the R1 pads and rotors with stainless lines?
Cost was just over $1,300 with the R1 rotors and pads, braided brake lines, brake flush and I also did new brake pad clips from R1.