Aftermarket Lug Nuts For Factory Beadlocks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I looked up McGuard ones on Amazon, it said they didn't fit my 2014 Raptor I have set as my default truck. Any idea why?
14x 2.0 is that all we need to know if they will fit of not?

I really like the McGuard ones, says guaranteed for life.

The McGuard ones do not have the big bulge at the seat like the stock ones, so you will see a silver ring around each lug nut. I had these on my list until I saw a pic of them installed on the factory beadlocks showing the silver rings.

31frHfGpMTL.jpg

The Gorilla ones have the bulge like the stock ones. @RDFTS can you confirm that there is no silver visible at the nut seat on the wheel?

gorilla-new-products-102314-flat.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Good point on the bulge. It appears to hide it. So I suppose a bulge does make a difference. Lol

3399fe96450f6d2f5f7af484101b0c42.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Is this Sfx place a good place to buy from I am not familiar with them?

I've never purchased from them but seem to be the only other place I've seen other than eBay. I avoid eBay unless there is no other option but that's me.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question. About these lug nuts. Are they steel capped like the stock ones? Can some one post a closeup pick of the side view of one theyay have.