Aftermarket Lug Nuts For Factory Beadlocks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot about this thread, I would have giving my business to a vendor.
I was in panic mode, after my accident and Ford sent different lugs to my body shop than what is OEM.
Body shop ordered them by Vin# at dealer but there not the same.
And they all look like crap now anyway after 5 years of tire rotations.

Just ordered these for my stock 2010 1/2 rims.

Free shipping.
24 Gorilla Ford F150 SVT Raptor 14x2 Stock Factory Wheels Rim XL Lug Nuts Black | eBay

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big thanks to @RDFTS for the find!!!!!!!

Came in yesterday, while there are packaged loose, there isn't any chips or scratches.

IMG_20151119_102045_583.jpg

Last edited:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine were also packed loosely and they were 9 out of 10 condition. But only under the most critical inspection would you notice.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep all loose on mine too. I think they buy these in bulk, hence why like that but geez they can package it better. But as soon as you put a lug wrench on them a couple times, does it really matter anymore? I don't think so.

D

Deleted member 12951

I personally never heard of Excalibur Wheel Accessories but geez those are cheap!! Almost "too" cheap. Let us know how they are. For that price, might just get a second set. @Badazzraptor

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the black lug nuts on ebay and they arrived in 3 days. They came with lots of popcorn and all individually wrapped in their own little bag and then in a big bag. Not a scratch on them. They look great. I think they are a heck of a deal at $27. I put them on tomorrow and post up a picture.

Attachments

• DSCN4202.jpg
    DSCN4202.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN4203.jpg
    DSCN4203.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN4204.jpg
    DSCN4204.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 86