Aftermarket Lug Nuts For Factory Beadlocks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did any of our vendors ever get these in stock? I know there was some discussion about @Rookie getting some in.

We unfortunately did not get any in stock. Our supplier that we order through could not get them shipped in time. Per our rep, they did not even have an availability date from Gorilla yet, which I thought was strange seeing as how they were hitting the market on places like eBay.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ebay ones are counterfeit?

I have no reason to believe they are. I confirmed the eBay ones are manufactured in the same country that gorilla makes theirs but that's about it. I just didn't understand how eBay sellers had them before our supplier, who deals direct with the manufacturers, could get them.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have no reason to believe they are. I confirmed the eBay ones are manufactured in the same country that gorilla makes theirs but that's about it. I just didn't understand how eBay sellers had them before our supplier, who deals direct with the manufacturers, could get them.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

Damn.... and I thought I knew a guy!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, I am carry the stock chrome crap (oops, mean cap) ones as spares right now.