Admins around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like we've seen the same 5 threads over and over again. Where are our loving overlords to point people to countless threads and close all of the duplicates? Oh where for art thou adminio?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just realized that “damn” wasn’t censored. Maybe it will be now…
It's been fine for a while, but other PG- words get the axe. It seems kind of random, but I'm sure it's just a list. Someone woke needs to got through it and add any word that has ever offended anyone anywhere anytime. Then we could have posts that read like: **** ** ***** * ******* **** *****. Which no one will find offensive. Except me. I find that very offensive. I guess to be truly woke, we need to cancel the whole damn forum. That makes complete sense as trucks do offend many people.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been fine for a while, but other PG- words get the axe. It seems kind of random, but I'm sure it's just a list. Someone woke needs to got through it and add any word that has ever offended anyone anywhere anytime. Then we could have posts that read like: **** ** ***** * ******* **** *****. Which no one will find offensive. Except me. I find that very offensive. I guess to be truly woke, we need to cancel the whole damn forum. That makes complete sense as trucks do offend many people.
Now you're getting racist! :)