ADD Phantom Front Bumper Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a bummer. ADD isnt on here?
No. They say they have someone monitoring forum chats however I don’t believe that is true as they know that there are endless installation and ACC issues and they want nothing to do with the shit storm.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. They say they have someone monitoring forum chats however I don’t believe that is true as they know that there are endless installation and ACC issues and they want nothing to do with the shit storm.
Yeah. Definitely not gonna order the pro bolt then

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So a couple of vendors hopefully chime in here. But I was told that ADD updated the bracket for the 3rd generation raptor. @Nick@Apollo-Optics?

Yes. ADD revised the ACC bracket for the Gen 3 a little over a year ago now and they have not had any issues, once everything is installed and adjusted correctly. The original unit definitely did have issues, but they've since been corrected.

@52predator helped ADD with the revised bracket. Perhaps he can speak to it.

ktrent

Reaction score
I think the left to right adjustment is critical. My sensor was pointed very slightly toward the passenger side, barely noticeable, and it did not work. After an adjustment it seems to work fine.

I also tried three different positions before settling closer to the center of the grille.View attachment 419760
sorry for not knowing but where is the sensor located by the factory?

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just receive my ADD phantom bumpers form Nick at Apollo I will be installing the rear bumper but I am having Off Road Warehouse here in Vegas do the front bumper and install the Baja Designs 6 squadron Spots behind the grill while they have it apart. So any issues they will handle them for me.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just receive my ADD phantom bumpers form Nick at Apollo I will be installing the rear bumper but I am having Off Road Warehouse here in Vegas do the front bumper and install the Baja Designs 6 squadron Spots behind the grill while they have it apart. So any issues they will handle them for me.

Can't wait to see pictures and thank you again for your support!