ADD F-Series Race Series Chase Rack With Retrax Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viper32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to run the ADD F-Series Chase Rack with Retrax Pro? Anyone running it this way? Have any pics?

NoReins

Reaction score
if a Chase Rack mounts to the side of the bed rails, doubt any tonneau cover will work with it unless some modifications are made to the Tonneau Cover and/or Chase Rack

I would like to add a Chase Rack to my truck, but everyone i like wont work with my Undercover Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. I may have to design a rack that mounts to the top of the Bed Rails, like the Go Rhino version

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
if a Chase Rack mounts to the side of the bed rails, doubt any tonneau cover will work with it unless some modifications are made to the Tonneau Cover and/or Chase Rack

I would like to add a Chase Rack to my truck, but everyone i like wont work with my Undercover Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. I may have to design a rack that mounts to the top of the Bed Rails, like the Go Rhino version
and you'll get to watch said rack either crack, or completely destroy your bed. (the aluminum WILL tear as the bed flexes).

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a buddy of mine make me this rack that bolts to the bed caps. I wanted something different then all the off the shelf racks. Nothing wrong with them don’t get me wrong. This way I can still run a side rail mount lo pro cover from TruXedo. This one also cost me about $1500 less then the big name ones.

f1bebb340115adf832a2811b951e188a.jpg

bfab3512b2dddade4961267c6b2df294.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
V

Viper32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the ADD racks can be custom ordered to fit with Retrax bed covers. We have had numerous customers do this.

If you're interested in going this route, we'd be happy to help get you setup.

Do you have any pics of how these will mount? Also whats the cost?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They drill directly through the top of the bed rails instead of the normal L-shaped that wrap around the side of the bed rail.

I'll get some pictures from some of our customers.

Cost on them is $100 more (retail) for the version that fits the Retrax. Also, I responded to your PM.

Thanks!

COLESLAWJAY

Reaction score
They drill directly through the top of the bed rails instead of the normal L-shaped that wrap around the side of the bed rail.

I'll get some pictures from some of our customers.

Cost on them is $100 more (retail) for the version that fits the Retrax. Also, I responded to your PM.

Thanks!
Also interested in this. Thanks!