Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not quite... Everything in the first photo was the Mystery Box, Patriot Wax.

The second photo was everything else that I ordered... Had to try that H20 Guard and Gloss! The good stuff is in the unopened brown box. The glow worm was already here, lol....

So.... @AdamsPolishes.... does wax have a shelf life? @RaptorWifey's truck has an Expel clear vinyl wrap on it. I really don't think I'll use it much. Might be a good gift for someone :)

Second question, (I'll probably get flamed for this one :supergay:), how environmentally safe is your products? Especially the soap? We literally live .25 miles from the ocean. When I wash the truck, it runs down the street right for the beach. Looks horrible all those suds heading that direction. So the question is more for defense when a greenie weenie comes complaining. :crazy:

Paste waxes like Americana and Patriot will last the longest if stored in the fridge. Higher temps like you might see in the garage during the summer can damage the wax. Also protect from freezing. Do not keep the applicator stored in the wax container.

Prior to use, allow the wax to return to room temp before use. Do not heat or microwave.

If you use the wax frequently, and do not need it to last for years and years, storing it in a cool location is acceptable.

The Car Wash Shampoo is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. When I wash, and I wash often and use a lot of shampoo, I send a river of suds down the gutter and right into my neighbor's front lawn. There is a curb drop that makes all the soapy water end up on just a few square feet of his lawn. This grass that gets all the suds looks no different than the rest of the lawn.

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think @Wilson and I would like another mystery box so we can try to win a polisher... I need to do the paint correction so bad and I'm cheap lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think @Wilson and I would like another mystery box so we can try to win a polisher... I need to do the paint correction so bad and I'm cheap lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

@Mariner you're welcome to use my Porter Cable DA polisher if you don't mind making the short drive up to the Orlando area.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Mariner you're welcome to use my Porter Cable DA polisher if you don't mind making the short drive up to the Orlando area.
Holy crap that would totally be worth it! Next Adams order I place I'll pick up the paint correction bottles. I'm out to sea right now but I'll keep you updated, thank you!

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap that would totally be worth it! Next Adams order I place I'll pick up the paint correctly bottles. I'm out to sea right now but I'll keep you updated, thank you!

Let me check, but I believe I have nearly full bottles of the Paint Correcting Polish and Paint Finishing Polish that we can use. A little of that stuff goes a long way. But don't let that stop you from ordering the Mystery Box the next time it's available! :buffer: ( @BIRDMAN we need an "Adam's Junkie" smilie)

Last edited: