Adam's 2014 Spring Sale - Forum Preview!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To add to above. Get the wash MIT, car wash shampoo, great white drying towel, super VRT is a must, and grit gaurd

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DDSMECH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sealant, Glaze, Buttery wax and detail spray are a must IMO. The rest will follow. I must say I had a little sticker shock at first but they make really great stuff. I pretty much have everything they sell.

To add to above. Get the wash MIT, car wash shampoo, great white drying towel, super VRT is a must, and grit gaurd

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

thanks Guys
going to order!

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a full detail this weekend. First time using the Adam's stuff and it worked great! Just placed another order to get a few more towels and applicators, along with a MetroVac Sidekick. I dried for 45 minutes and still had drips jump out from under the trim when I was sealing.

Vegas777

Reaction score
Did a full detail this weekend. First time using the Adam's stuff and it worked great! Just placed another order to get a few more towels and applicators, along with a MetroVac Sidekick. I dried for 45 minutes and still had drips jump out from under the trim when I was sealing.

I use my shop vac to get the water from the badges window trim and side mirrors.