Adam's 2014 Spring Sale - Forum Preview!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh, got my Kwazar, its hard to appreciate a $17 spray bottle I guess. First thing I looked for was the adam's decal on the bottle but was not to be found. It does have a sticker on the bottom though saying made in POLAND. Maybe that is a subliminal message for anyone that would pay $17 for a plastic bottle. Its just a white plastic bottle that I could have bought 16 of them at the dollar store for about the same price.

I came, I saw, its squirted, now in the cabinet it goes.

Cant blame me for trying, maybe.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this sale in time to get an order in, the raptor needs a good cleaning now that it is warming up to do it. Look forward to trying out the products.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh, got my Kwazar, its hard to appreciate a $17 spray bottle I guess. First thing I looked for was the adam's decal on the bottle but was not to be found. It does have a sticker on the bottom though saying made in POLAND. Maybe that is a subliminal message for anyone that would pay $17 for a plastic bottle. Its just a white plastic bottle that I could have bought 16 of them at the dollar store for about the same price.

I second that motion to have Adam's labels for the Kwazar bottles. All in favor, click LIKE!

Last edited:

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I do a lot of detailing and unless these are different than the normal ones (which I don't think they are) those $17 bottles are lifesavers when you are detailing all day.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys, I appreciate the feedback on the bottles!

Labels are something we are working on. Right now, our standard labels don't work since the Kwazar bottles are tapered. The labels wrinkle when applied on a Kwazar, so those are a no-go.

We have also kicked around the idea of a white label that you can write on with a marker. This is something we are considering since these bottles are versatile and many use them for multiple applications.