Adam's 2014 Spring Sale - Forum Preview!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh, got my Kwazar, its hard to appreciate a $17 spray bottle I guess. First thing I looked for was the adam's decal on the bottle but was not to be found. It does have a sticker on the bottom though saying made in POLAND. Maybe that is a subliminal message for anyone that would pay $17 for a plastic bottle. Its just a white plastic bottle that I could have bought 16 of them at the dollar store for about the same price.

I came, I saw, its squirted, now in the cabinet it goes.

Cant blame me for trying, maybe.

I HATE dollar spray bottles. It's frustrating to be cleaning and your damn spray bottle gets jammed up or the spring return doesn't work anymore.

I've never had a problem with the Adam's sprayers and for home cleaners I've had the best success with Zep bottles. But the are super tall and don't store well on shelves.

I haven't ordered the new Adam's bottle yet, but hope to be impressed when I do.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger I think I'll like it. Every thing cost too much now days. At least if you can wait for the discounts its no to bad.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blasphemy! Putting Adam's products in Chemical Guys bottles? And then posting it in the Adam's thread? Dude...repent while there is still time.

I bought these waiting for my Adams group buy, before they had their sprayer, I couldn't pass it up for $12 and free shipping.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our chemicals will burn through the bottom of any CG labeled bottle. Known fact.

Be careful. :)

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol that brings up another question. How chemical resistant are the seals in the sprayer. If they could handle alcohol or a purple cleaner I would be interested. Or how about a sprayer you fill with compressed air that would be cool too. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk