Adam's 2014 Spring Sale - Forum Preview!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys!!!

You'll LOVE the Kwazars, they are VERY nice units, for sure. They make our already-nice bottle/sprayers seem inferior lol.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before and After

All of Adam's products kick ass. I have never been into auto cleaning and detailing and probably only washed my old subaru once myself. Ever since I first tried Adam's products on my truck a few months ago I became obsessed and I now really enjoy detailing my truck. I detailed my truck a few months ago and followed every step from their videos including the polishing and waxing. The truck looked amazing but it was never too dirty to begin with so I waited for this review. Well, after the Raptor Nationals my truck was plenty dirty and this time Adam's products were really put through the test.
Nationals.jpg
The truck was so filthy that even after hosing down the dirt would remain intact.
Before.jpg
Out come the products and 3 hours later the truck looked great:
Before and After.jpgBefore and After 2.jpgBefore and After 3.jpgBefore and After 4.jpg
I was very happy with the results but the next day with more sunshine I noticed that I had really done a number with pinstriping scratches especially on the passenger side. I put my worklight in the garage and the scratches were so bad that I decided to bring out the Cyclone polisher and spend all Sunday restoring the damage. The following pics don't really show how bad the scratches were but you can see some of them. After a few hours of :buffer: away, I was able to get rid off almost every scratch and the paint looks as good as new if not better:
Before and After 5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All of Adam's products kick ass. I have never been into auto cleaning and detailing and probably only washed my old subaru once myself. Ever since I first tried Adam's products on my truck a few months ago I became obsessed and I now really enjoy detailing my truck. I detailed my truck a few months ago and followed every step from their videos including the polishing and waxing. The truck looked amazing but it was never too dirty to begin with so I waited for this review. Well, after the Raptor Nationals my truck was plenty dirty and this time Adam's products were really put through the test.
View attachment 44722
The truck was so filthy that even after hosing down the dirt would remain intact.
View attachment 44716
Out come the products and 3 hours later the truck looked great:
View attachment 44717View attachment 44718View attachment 44719View attachment 44720
I was very happy with the results but the next day with more sunshine I noticed that I had really done a number with pinstriping scratches especially on the passenger side. I put my worklight in the garage and the scratches were so bad that I decided to bring out the Cyclone polisher and spend all Sunday restoring the damage. The following pics don't really show how bad the scratches were but you can see some of them. After a few hours of :buffer: away, I was able to get rid off almost every scratch and the paint looks as good as new if not better:
View attachment 44721

You. Are. The. Man!!!

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hell...........the wife can wait another few months for that new kidney!!!:emotions34:

She'll be fine. I think you can live quite a while with just one of those. :wink:

Just ordered cant wait! thanks Adams for the discount!

Thank you!!

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

We've been fielding a fair amount of questions about the Kwazar bottles and why and how they are different. This video does a great job at explaining why they are a premium bottle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BWD1P8ePS4

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
darn the only problem with the kwazar is I only ordered one. I'd still like the proper lines for the svrt delusion amount on each bottle per product. I guess I can mark it.