A little extra Line-X pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was gonna post that I'm thinking of having my entire truck sprayed with Line-X but it's been done many times and I'm probably a few years away from even considering that :mrgreen:

Some info and pics:

(This info is from 2007)
We've LINE-X'd entire exteriors of many vehicles. LINE-X now has a product called Xtra that resists fading and loss of gloss and contains Kevlar for extreme durability. Xtra is made by Dupont only for LINE-X. If you get it in a color to match your truck, it will contain all the pigments and metallic flakes, just like your truck's paint. LINE-X dealers are franchises and are free to set their own prices. To have a short bed truck LINE-X'd with Xtra, I'd say about $2,300 or so. As a bonus, bug juice wipes off very easily!

Yukon12.jpg

GrayXtra8.jpg

redjeepc1.jpg

JeepBlack1.jpg

halcyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dawg,

Did you get the Line-X done at the shop across the 95 from the auto mall?

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes sir, I think they are the only Line-X franchise in the Vegas area. Talk to Christine or Ryan when you go in.
Sooooo... if (when) I make the trip back down there, you guys gonna show me a good time while they LineX my baby? Then are ya gonna show me a REALLY good time when they're done?? :wink:
:bananamania: