9/20 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, that puzzle me as we were on the same track! Mine updated when yours did. Did you order spray in or anything?

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question ,ford Performance told me mine was in production and to be built/completed on the 23rd ,but my Ford tracker still says in production and no date?
Mine is 801A,no roof,power tech,35 beadlocks and appliqué delete ,NO bed spray or aftermarket stuff ??? Any ideas?? THANKS!!!!

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question ,ford Performance told me mine was in production and to be built/completed on the 23rd ,but my Ford tracker still says in production and no date?
Mine is 801A,no roof,power tech,35 beadlocks and appliqué delete ,NO bed spray or aftermarket stuff ??? Any ideas?? THANKS!!!!
I’d keep checking. Seems like 9/23 was a lucky build day. Might also check the bronco or gen14 F150 trackers, some have said those update sooner than Ford’s tracker.

I skipped all the accessories (bedliner, tonneau, etc.) in fear of delays. I’m not sure anyone has identified a rhyme or reason.

For reference I have white 801A, 37 pack, start/stop delete, and moonroof if that helps you.

NWAnik

Reaction score
5DAA56CC-7646-4A79-B6A4-96D0D8D601E4.jpeg
Mine is showing 10/30 unfortunately…. Feels like a long time from build date to getting delivered! Anyone hear if it can change? My sticker says Convoy so I thought it would be quicker than rail. Delivery to southern MO