9/20 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 321042mine in the shipping stage today getting closer to delivery
View attachment 321049
Mine is showing 10/30 unfortunately…. Feels like a long time from build date to getting delivered! Anyone hear if it can change? My sticker says Convoy so I thought it would be quicker than rail. Delivery to southern MO
My truck is being delivered to Columbia MO and the sticker says Convoy, but the dealer sent my a pic of their internal order program that shows Norfolk Southern Corp, which I believe is a rail company. So maybe it’s rail to a certain point, then convoy?

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is being delivered to Columbia MO and the sticker says Convoy, but the dealer sent my a pic of their internal order program that shows Norfolk Southern Corp, which I believe is a rail company. So maybe it’s rail to a certain point, then convoy?
correct it is

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
27349C55-445F-4DF6-A6D9-DE1C898BCCF0.jpeg
Mine appears to already be at the rail yard in Melvindale MI

Also shows delivery between 10/14-10/20 even though the actual ETA is 10/20. Hopefully it shows up on the front end of that estimate.

NWAnik

Reaction score
View attachment 321053
Mine appears to already be at the rail yard in Melvindale MI

Also shows delivery between 10/14-10/20 even though the actual ETA is 10/20. Hopefully it shows up on the front end of that estimate.

So get the information for tracking it to the dealer, I’ll need to reach out to my sales rep correct? How long after your in production date did it take to get access to it being shipped?

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything update for me early this morning. Build date was 9/23, actually went into production 9/15 with a blend date of 9/23, then this morning it all updated as built and appears to already be in the rail yard ready to be loaded.