8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My truck still shows “in production” but someone recently started it, drove 2 miles, and parked it here which APPEARS to be the rail yard. Fingers crossed that this means movement after being on chip hold for 64 days. 4F5E545D-2AEC-41B8-B470-71600EAE9A58.png

Attachments

• 482DDB1F-A613-450C-B970-1A96D5C91950.jpeg
    482DDB1F-A613-450C-B970-1A96D5C91950.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 24

SSI2022

Reaction score
My truck still shows “in production” but someone recently started it, drove 2 miles, and parked it here which APPEARS to be the rail yard. Fingers crossed that this means movement after being on chip hold for 64 days. View attachment 377476
Very nice,….I can’t seem to get the app to work for me….any tricks to get it enabled I may have overlooked?

Reaction score
Very nice,….I can’t seem to get the app to work for me….any tricks to get it enabled I may have overlooked?
Unfortunately, no. It relies on some technician accepting the prompt on the screen. From the sound of it almost everyone has theirs denied. I got lucky and have been able to see my truck sit in the same parking spot for 2 months. At one point the vehicle went into deep sleep mode and I wasn't able to access any of the features, but someone recently started her up and it started working again.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine didn't work until it got to the dealership and my salesman hit accept for me. Every time the started it to move it, I would get a notification from the app on my phone that the truck reached out... but if I opend the app, I would just get the message that I couldn't connect until I took delivery.

MyLord

Reaction score
Sid Dillon Ford held true and honored the original order price.

We got it done!

Not gonna lie, gonna miss that Gecko Glad…
Details on how you got them to honor?! I pick mine up tomorrow. Financing through credit union. Watch them shit bricks

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sid Dillon Ford held true and honored the original order price. We got it done! Not gonna lie, gonna miss that Gecko Glad…
Nice, congratulations. My dad has the launch edition Glad and I got the chance to drive it for a week last year when I was working at a site near him. The more you drive your Raptor, the less you will likely miss it. Very cool color though. I didn't mention, but my dealership is honoring my original MY21 price as well, not even the updated MY22 price. I think there was about a 1k difference from Oct 5 to Oct 26 with the MY22 order was placed. It ended up being $6,100 less than the sticker. Phil Long Ford in Denver has been 100% up front and honest since day one. No pressure, no BS, My salesman Albert rocks!!!

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Details on how you got them to honor?! I pick mine up tomorrow. Financing through credit union. Watch them shit bricks

I’ve been on them for months to confirm they are going to honor original price. Sales man, sales manager…crickets.
I’ve supplied them with the usual suspects. The February dealer form, the long MacArthur YouTube video, shoot me an IM if you don’t have anything.
From the start of me walking in I j kept asking, so are you sticking to the order price or not. I j kept asking that same question. Mine was an extra PITA cuz of my trade that they tried to work in and hose me on. J stick to your guns. This dealer played stupid about the reimbursement and then when all the paperwork was done I asked if they got their covp form ready to get reimbursed. He blatantly said they didn’t need to do anything and it would get processed automatically after he matches up the order and buyer. They’re all shady!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter