8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think for the Raptors they’re all the same

Anyone have a “built” email yet? I’m still showing in production.

Last edited:

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford performance told me Friday morning mine was "built but has not been released yet" not sure what that means. But they didn't mention anything about a chip hold.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford performance told me Friday morning mine was "built but has not been released yet" not sure what that means. But they didn't mention anything about a chip hold.
They told me the same thing. he told me there just waiting for them to sign it off to send it to another place so it can get the graphics pkg and spray in Bedliner

Pharmer79

Reaction score
I’m still in production as well, don’t know exact date it went in since no email. Thinking blend date is 8/30 via window sticker.

jparkithere

Reaction score
Blend date of 8/6. Ford chat as built but waiting, dealer say there system shows chip hold. Had a ETA of 8/24-8/30, obviously not happening. If you ask for performance chat they can tell you the date on the last update. My order has not been updated since 8/6 so no real new information even if the chat representative say otherwise.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They told me the same thing. he told me there just waiting for them to sign it off to send it to another place so it can get the graphics pkg and spray in Bedliner
Nice went without those options, hope that means I’m out the door soon!