8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man! We have the same production date and my truck is going to Plattsmouth. I’m hoping mine finishes and gets on the same train as yours!! Congrats on being built.

Woodhouse, yeah?

When did you order?
Curious on your price protection details they’re doing for you. (If you were a pre-February 15th order)

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wait till you really start to getting the dealership to hold true to the original price you ordered at. I’m currently in this boat. They have confirmed msrp, but not to what I originally ordered at. It’s about 5k over original price.
Hope you (all) don’t come across this issue.
Yeah my dealership doesn’t want to Honor my original pricing. when I ordered it back in November 21. But I can’t find my original built sheet so.

MyLord

Reaction score
Just wait till you really start to getting the dealership to hold true to the original price you ordered at. I’m currently in this boat. They have confirmed msrp, but not to what I originally ordered at. It’s about 5k over original price.
Hope you (all) don’t come across this issue.
Same boat as you. They also state they have no idea about price protection. Scummy bro

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same boat as you. They also state they have no idea about price protection. Scummy bro

YES!!! Such bs… I think they’re just playing stupid to pocket the difference. Last time I’ll be using these guys in Nebraska. If they end up not, I’ll be blasting them online. I have no qualms in walking away.