7 weeks later ... what would you do?

What should I do?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see Raptors at dealers quite often might be worth checking out to see if you can find one?
McCoy Mills in Fullerton, CA has multiple all at MSRP

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest, there's really not a bunch of options to choose from on a Raptor. A regular F150 on the other hand... There's just too many Raptors out there sitting on lots to have to endure the wait for a special order. I understand about getting exactly what you want, especially when we're talking $60K +. But...6 months is a long time to wait for any vehicle. I sacrificed a few things on my Raptor, not wanting to wait for an order. I don't regret it one bit though because I have it sitting in my driveway already. Try expanding your search, even if you have to go out of state. Or even see if you can find out if any dealers placed a stock order in your same configuration. It may be further along in the process than yours is. Good luck! Either way, it will be worth it. If you decide to wait, you have much more patience than I could ever dream of.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered a 19’ Raptor from a dealer offering bit below msrp back on 3/20

As of today, 7 weeks later, no vin has been assigned.

The order was placed as a “stock” order with priority “80”

After reading the thread on ordering process, looks like is basically slowest way to order.

Am I right in thinking I wouldnt be seeing this truck until late July / early August?

Thinking I should bail on this order and find something already built. Wanting Black with the Recaros is what makes it a bit more difficult to find

What would you do?
There may be a black with recaros at Dorian ford in Michigan off of gratiot road. Check it out I just looked inside of the vehicle to confirm the recaros a couple weeks ago and I think it’s still there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokieRiver

Reaction score
Do you mind me asking what options did you order? I placed an order a week ago and my dealer said 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Last edited:

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My order took almost 5 months, but I got exactly what I wanted and no more, and bought out of state so it was msrp.....Worth it for me...

Dust Devil

Reaction score
Generally speaking A dealer that actually has an allocation can get a Raptor in about 8 weeks. Tindol Ford took 7 weeks from deposit to truck on lot.

SmokieRiver

Reaction score
Excellent. I was told they have an allocation before placing the order, so hopefully the wait is not too long then.