6.2L Raptor Exhaust/Muffler Video Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Magnapack!

An hour in the shop this morning, then they brought it down off the hoist and fired it up. Shit started rattling off their display cases, and I had a grin on my face like the fat kid with the keys to a candy store...
"I believe thats your Raptor sir..."

Dayum this is how a truck is supposed to sound. I've only got the before and after so far, but will hook up with someone tomorrow to do a fly-by.

YouTube - Ford Raptor Stock Exhaust.AVI

YouTube - Ford Raptor - Magnapack.AVI

The guys at Unlimited Performance did a great job - hassle free and fast. They added a 3' section of stainless pipe to set it back farther, and used stainless brackets too.
It's tilted back slightly, so it drools properly :)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Lol and the first thing I noticed, was that the damn driveshaft has a wider diameter than the exhaust!
All in all, I was out the door for less than $300 and am really happy with it. My drone kicks in around 1500rpm, but the roar at 4500rpm is nothing short of inspirational.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow JP, that is a HUGE difference, I can't wait to hear the flybys!

On a side note I couldn't help noticing how that snow squeeks under your feet, definately cold there.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Wow JP, that is a HUGE difference, I can't wait to hear the flybys!

On a side note I couldn't help noticing how that snow squeeks under your feet, definately cold there.

Minus 9 F yesterday, and not much better this morning...
The cold sucks ass, but the soft compound tires do get better traction when its this cold :)

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my exhaust set like that before, I can't tell how far down/up yours is, but it kind of worried me with the heat being blown on the axle.

Even though mine dumped at a bit of an angle, I was initially concerned as well. There is a brake line on top of the axle that was my only real concern.

So I went under the truck numerous times after shutting down after long trips. Until yesteday, the weather out here has been warm (mid 80s at times) so cooling from colder temps was not a factor.

Fortunately, everything was cool. There was no indication of any noticeable heating of the axle, brake line, etc. from the exhaust. If there was a concern for that line, you can wrap it in some of the heat shielding wrap to make sure. But I dont think that is really necessary.