5x7 JL C5 570 speakers from The Car Stereo Company!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah home audio speakers im an infinity ****. love em. car audio, im a bit of a mutt.... i LOVE my JL subs, love MTX amps, and speakers i didnt like the infinity components i had, loved the Rockford Fosgate components i had. might go JL components, but man are they spendy....

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah home audio speakers im an infinity ****. love em. car audio, im a bit of a mutt.... i LOVE my JL subs, love MTX amps, and speakers i didnt like the infinity components i had, loved the Rockford Fosgate components i had. might go JL components, but man are they spendy....
pm me when you are ready for a price.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Busa, I was thinking what is so hard about removing the A-Pillar, but then I forgot about the airbag being there. Thanks for posting the video.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Update? Installed yet?

Tomorrow night or Saturday afternoon is the only time I will have. I also ordered the speaker adapters from Crutchfield so I don't have to cut or solder anything and they will be here tomorrow.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow night or Saturday afternoon is the only time I will have. I also ordered the speaker adapters from Crutchfield so I don't have to cut or solder anything and they will be here tomorrow.

oh yeah, i forgot about those. we normally dont carry those, but if its something you are all interested in, i can get them ordered.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
oh yeah, i forgot about those. we normally dont carry those, but if its something you are all interested in, i can get them ordered.

I am all about retaining stock harness clips whenever possible. It's a cleaner install, *should* be a more reliable connection and of course having the ability to return to stock at any time.

I bought 2 sets hoping that the tweeter clip is the same as the door speaker. That's where it will really help to just plug in, connect the leads to the crossover input and run a nice clean line to the new tweeters. Can you confirm that they are same size and style clips?

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am all about retaining stock harness clips whenever possible. It's a cleaner install, *should* be a more reliable connection and of course having the ability to return to stock at any time.

I bought 2 sets hoping that the tweeter clip is the same as the door speaker. That's where it will really help to just plug in, connect the leads to the crossover input and run a nice clean line to the new tweeters. Can you confirm that they are same size and style clips?

once i get back to the shop i will. i have to pick up a vehicle right now.