5 day review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kinger9

Reaction score
My first 200 miles were towing in heavy winds. Now have 800. Lots of cool new tech. Like it over my 19.

Not loving CarPlay freezes, MIL for O2 sensor, and random “internet not connected blasts from sync”. I feel like I will need a new APIM soon.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first 200 miles were towing in heavy winds. Now have 800. Lots of cool new tech. Like it over my 19.

Not loving CarPlay freezes, MIL for O2 sensor, and random “internet not connected blasts from sync”. I feel like I will need a new APIM soon.

Your warranty is now void. May God have mercy on your soul for not following the break in protocol as listed in the manual.

DrJayC

Reaction score
Love mine, with 400 miles my rear shock is leaking. Dealer said it's a known issue with over 2 dozen cases nationwide. He ordered replacement shock and should be here in 4 days.
Do you have pic of leaking shock?

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys getting 15.5mpg? I baby and feather the pedal and struggle to get past 14.1.
It says you live in CO. Denver is about 1 mile above sea level which can cause the bad gas mileage. Colorado is considered one of the highest altitude states. Another reason could be the type of fuel you use (Reg, Plus, Super) and tire pressure. Raptor should use 93 octane