43K for a 2012 SCab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

EXrider

Reaction score
Don't buy it with that hideous blue interior.

HAHA, I thought the same thing, but the blue interior wasn't that bad when I saw it in person, not that I would ever custom order it. I actually hate the red on black interior that seems to be on every single black, orange or red Raptor I've seen. I'm probably gonna **** someone off when I say this, oh well; it looks way too boy ricer for me.

OP
OP
E

EXrider

Reaction score
That is around what I paid for a fully loaded one from randy.

Really? Only 43k With every single option? I would think that'd take one way beyond 43k, even with 3 grand below MSRP.

I don't really need a damn sunroof in my truck, I'm capable of hopping up into the bed without a special step, and I can watch DVD's at home on the couch. The rear camera would be F'n sweet for trailer hookups though, and I could go for remote starts and heated seats in the winter.

What's the deal on X Plan with the Raptor? There's a lot of conflicting info from what I can gather. This dealer of course says no, but another one priced an order out in Ford's system with X Plan on it for me. He said he'd have to call on (last) Monday to figure out whether the could actually do it. I never heard back from him. You'd think salesmen would put a little more effort into selling 40 thousand dollar gas guzzling trucks these days?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? Only 43k With every single option? I would think that'd take one way beyond 43k, even with 3 grand below MSRP.

What's the deal on X Plan with the Raptor? There's a lot of conflicting info from what I can gather. This dealer of course says no, but another one priced an order out in Ford's system with X Plan on it for me. He said he'd have to call on (last) Monday to figure out whether the could actually do it. I never heard back from him. You'd think salesmen would put a little more effort into selling 40 thousand dollar gas guzzling trucks these days?

The list as of a few seconds ago
• Fiesta S (100A)
Note: Fiesta S (100A) eligible for AZ-Plan only
• Focus Electric
• Mustang Boss 302
• F-150 SVT Raptor
• F-550 and above
• Stripped Chassis
• E-450

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by a dealer and from what I saw online the Raptor is not available for x-plan or any other discounts (ie college/military 500$)

If I was told wrong, I'd sure like to know before I take delivery.

OP
OP
E

EXrider

Reaction score
I was told by a dealer and from what I saw online the Raptor is not available for x-plan or any other discounts (ie college/military 500$)

If I was told wrong, I'd sure like to know before I take delivery.

Well, it sure looks like they are eligible, but it must be up to the dealer whether they accept it or not. The dealers that will do X Plan on Raptors must be few and far between. From the looks of posts online, Ford didn't do X Plan at all on 2010s.

9sword

Reaction score
It all depends if you want a Raptor (in your hands) or one (in the bush). My local dealer gave me $3,525 off window sticker and said that the order time was 2 months. I signed the deal on Jan 25, 2012, the wait time changed to 3 months and yesterday (Mar. 7th) my salesman called an added another month to the delay, now 4 months. I hope I don't get pushed out even further. You have the choice of buying now and paying the dealer what he wants or order and gamble on how long Ford makes you wait. In my area I could only find one 2012 Raptor on a Ford lot, and it was plain one with no options what so ever. It sucks to shell out $1,000 bucks and not have any idea when you will see the truck. I'm taking my Harley out of winter storage next week so that I don't get too pissed off at Ford.