3rd Brakelight issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWraith

Reaction score
Just purchased my 2021 I ordered from local dealership, currently have a loaded 2021 XLT as a daily and was curious I seen my 3 DOT lights always illuminated following behind my truck tonight when my girl was driving her home. She would hit the brakes and I'd see the taillights illuminate brighter but nothing above the cab on the 3rd brakelight would change. Just same 3 dots not get any brighter. Anyone else can confirm and show me a pic of what your 3rd brake light looks when you step on it at night?
Waited for recall to be performed don't want to find out I have a defective electrical issue with my truck now too. Thanks for your help guys!!

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just purchased my 2021 I ordered from local dealership, currently have a loaded 2021 XLT as a daily and was curious I seen my 3 DOT lights always illuminated following behind my truck tonight when my girl was driving her home. She would hit the brakes and I'd see the taillights illuminate brighter but nothing above the cab on the 3rd brakelight would change. Just same 3 dots not get any brighter. Anyone else can confirm and show me a pic of what your 3rd brake light looks when you step on it at night?
Waited for recall to be performed don't want to find out I have a defective electrical issue with my truck now too. Thanks for your help guys!!
My 21 raptor Does the same thing as yours …either it’s okay or we both have a trip to the dealer ..
Cheers