37's on a 2019 with mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DentalDoc

Reaction score
I agree.. The negative offsets is what gets us on the Raptors. I solved the issue of going with a 4 inch Fabtech lift 9rides great). I had the collars first but found the ride a bit harsh. I am running 35s with a -18 wheel and love the look. If I want to off-road I will go out to the Ford Utah facility (30 minute drive for me and abuse one of their units) for me its all about the look. Go with what you like, you bought truck nobody else did.

MattHamby598

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set up with 37" and fabtech 4" lift, I get rubbing on the rears when you accelerate hard into a turn or when you have to merge quick from a side street, rubbed so bad once, it took a chunk of the bed and the wheel flare with it. Looking at different options to eliminate it.

factory wheels? I've never heard of one rubbing in the rear.

MicsRaptor

Reaction score
Great answer to that post regarding why someone would buy a Raptor and not off-road! We all have our own styles, and if you’re going to hate on someone, keep it to yourself! I’m not beating the crap out of mine when I have other vehicles to do that! If they brake, I’ve got the vehicle to pull them out.

363A2412-AD40-4EAC-8EDE-580D5F32CE8A.jpeg

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you spend serious money you will lose off roadability. It's fine for looks. Even if it doesnt rub it will slow acceleration and if you ever jump it you risk fenders/liners. You'll change the front linkage alignment. Its costly to do it right but if looks is your only goal then you should be fine

OP
OP
R

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree.. The negative offsets is what gets us on the Raptors. I solved the issue of going with a 4 inch Fabtech lift 9rides great). I had the collars first but found the ride a bit harsh. I am running 35s with a -18 wheel and love the look. If I want to off-road I will go out to the Ford Utah facility (30 minute drive for me and abuse one of their units) for me its all about the look. Go with what you like, you bought truck nobody else did.
I agree, thank you!

OP
OP
R

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great answer to that post regarding why someone would buy a Raptor and not off-road! We all have our own styles, and if you’re going to hate on someone, keep it to yourself! I’m not beating the crap out of mine when I have other vehicles to do that! If they brake, I’ve got the vehicle to pull them out.

View attachment 139383
BEAUTIFUL truck! LOVE the color!!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not factory, I don't remember what I have on there. My buddy with a body shop is looking at it to see if he can figure why it rubs.

Have him check your wheel width and offset. There are a lot of members, including myself, who run 37s with zero rubbing on the rear of our trucks. Very few of us have Fabtech lifts, but there are a couple.

The factory wheels are 8.5” wide with a +34 mm offset. Anything less than a 0 mm offset on an 8.5” wide wheel will rub. I am running +6 mm offsets and I have no problems accelerating very hard with a whole bunch of go-fast mods.