37's on a 2019 with mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on the fence on whether to switch to 37's. I hear pros and cons on this but just wanted to do as much research as possible before making a final decision. I RPG 2-1/2" front collar leveling on my Raptor as well as the ADD Stealth bumper. Anyone running a similar setup? Any issues with tire binding or rubbing. All of my driving is street and highway, no off road. Thanks for your help in advance!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You'll be good with the 2.5" RPG and stock wheels. It's the lower offsets that affect clearance.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2019 with ko2 37s and eibach springs up front. I switched to methods w/0 offset. Rubs on full lock but it’s a mall riding, Starbucks sipping princess. Stock rims I didn’t have rub, but with the 0 offset they do. Only downside is the rub and they’re heavy.

OP
OP
R

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im curious why youd spend the money on a raptor and then never take it offroad. Plus now you want 37s for the street? I dont get it.
Well, let me satisfy your curiosity. The reason I bought the Raptor is because I could, and I like its looks. The reason I want 37's is because I like the look regardless of the fact of whether it stays on the street or off road. I also put an ADD front bumper on it with a 40" Baja Strip light, along with the RPG collars and SPD turbo adaptors. All this and I've never taken it off road, and don't intend to. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a Raptor, and even a modded Raptor that doesn't off road it. For those that do, great! More power to you, its a free country still.
Its like asking someone who buys a Lambo or Ferrari, why they bought it if they don't intend to race it. All good. :happy160:

IL-raptor-sca

Reaction score
I have a set up with 37" and fabtech 4" lift, I get rubbing on the rears when you accelerate hard into a turn or when you have to merge quick from a side street, rubbed so bad once, it took a chunk of the bed and the wheel flare with it. Looking at different options to eliminate it.