Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found that out. It is a 23 thing. Thanks for clarifying. I gave respect at first but seemed like people were laughing at me for asking a question that they thought was dumb. Being new with a raptor, I don’t know much. So this community really helps.

Anybody think the 22 37PP wheels would look good on avalanche color? Or stick to the newer black?
I recently sold my 23’ 37 PP set to a guy w/ an Avalanche 35 and I think the contrast came out really nicely. He said they fit and cleared with factory suspension though he’s considering a 1” Eibach spring level.

Here’s a pic so you know what those would look like. Black wheels from a 23’ get my vote if you can find a set. Check the Garage Sale Forum as they occasionally pop up. A5C71ADE-883F-4DA6-A339-2D3353A6A7C0.jpeg

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
I recently sold my 23’ 37 PP set to a guy w/ an Avalanche 35 and I think the contrast came out really nicely. He said they fit and cleared with factory suspension though he’s considering a 1” Eibach spring level.

Here’s a pic so you know what those would look like. Black wheels from a 23’ get my vote if you can find a set. Check the Garage Sale Forum as they occasionally pop up. View attachment 407185
Looks great! I have only found the 21, 22 gunmetal ones so far. I can get them powdered coated too. I have been looking everywhere.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not talking about people that are using them on their truck. I’m talking about people who changed wheels to a different style or offset for different look. They might like the other wheels or use them. I don’t know. Just throwing it out there. If you don’t have the wheels then don’t comment please.
you probably enjoy having the last word when arguing with the wife huh, i can assume so since you have replied to every single comment that hurt ur little ego lmao