Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
I doubt anyone will trade you for 35s but keep and eye on Facebook Marketplace or the classifieds here.
Yeah maybe not straight up. I would add cash. Wheels only. I have the black beadlock upgraded ones too, not the base ones. You really should have just scrolled through. I know where to buy them.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What @BaseModelRaptor meant was most people wont want to trade their 37s wheels for your beadlocks even with cash. Its a downgrade and makes more sense to sell.
You are better off buying a set of 37 wheels then selling your beadlocks separately

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
What @BaseModelRaptor meant was most people wont want to trade their 37s wheels for your beadlocks even with cash. Its a downgrade and makes more sense to sell.
You are better off buying a set of 37 wheels then selling your beadlocks separately
I’m not talking about people that are using them on their truck. I’m talking about people who changed wheels to a different style or offset for different look. They might like the other wheels or use them. I don’t know. Just throwing it out there. If you don’t have the wheels then don’t comment please.