37 vs 35 Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that being said you are looking at new springs up front and new leafs in back correct?
This is the GEN3 section. If you want 37s then just buy the GEN3 with the 37 option. It would be cheaper and from the factory. No need to experiment and wonder what springs you added really gave you enough clearance.

evangood

Reaction score
I've seen men argue with each other about it more than once. They almost got into a fight. We had to break them up. A little more, and they would have killed each other. It all started with a casual question. I honestly had no idea. I don't know much about cars because I've used a motorcycle all my life. It is because the climate in my country is very warm. And the feeling of a cool, pleasant breeze while riding a motorcycle is nothing like it. It's delightful. True, the prices of tires and parts are quite high. But it's a lot easier now. You can order these items from online sites. For example, I buy tires here https://www.sticky-stuff.co.uk/. But seriously, don't fight over which tire is better. It looks very silly from the outside.

Last edited:

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let’s sum up the 37 package truck. Less travel, high adm, weak pizza cutter tires from factory so if you plan on actually off roading you will be swapping your tires anyway. But you can fit a 37 spare haha. Bet it looks sick at the golf course though

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let’s sum up the 37 package truck. Less travel, high adm, weak pizza cutter tires from factory so if you plan on actually off roading you will be swapping your tires anyway. But you can fit a 37 spare haha. Bet it looks sick at the golf course though
Golf course?! Whoa buddy, that’s way to close to sand and grass. I’ll stay closer to the concrete jungle parking lots of Starbucks!