37" Tire Regrets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know what setup they are using also. Please post if you find out.
I bought Eibachs from Apollo optics and Thad SORS install today. They did a great job and worked me in quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bradams

Reaction score
Checking back in after racking up 8k on my 37' Nitto Ridge Grapplers and I absolutely love them for good reason. No singing cruising down the interstate at 80 MPH and they are still looking brand new, which is amazing since I'm a fairly aggressive driver. How else are you suppose to drive behind the wheel of a Raptor? When I go into the ford dealership here in my town, always have a few service guys huddle around my rig to get a close look at the tread and Fuel wheels before it gets jettisoned into one of the service bays for a tire rotation or the dreaded recall. Been in there 4 times for recalls in 2+ years, twice for the driver side door unable to shut due to the moisture inside the door panel issue... Raptor.jpg Raptor1.jpg Raptor2.jpg

Last edited:

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my question is what are you planning on doing with your Raptor. If your not going off road, then its all for looks as a 37' will fit with Geisers or any of the collars up front. But if you go off road with that say bye bye to your fenders. There are countless videos of people on 37's getting major damage and ripping their fenders off. If someone on here has 37's with a slight lift and off roads hard and not thrashed anything without trimming please chime in, I would love to hear about it.