30" rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats a perch mode?

The front Fox shox are adjustable. They come from the factory on the lowest setting and can be raised up to two notches. To do the middle perch (which most people do) you need to compress the spring in order to move the shock up. If you want to do the top perch (nose high) you need to take the whole shock off and adjust it that way.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
To get the clearance you are looking for, maybe fiberglass fenders and some firewall trimming?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between the perch mod and fiberglass suggestions, what you're going for is achievable..... But Brad.... Ouch!!

Its your money your truck, so I'm not gonna rag on it just because it's not my thing. At the end of the day I think FRF should be a resource for those who wanna modify their Rap in ANY way.

All that being said.... What prompted you to spend the extra coin on a purpose built offroader if you were gonna slam it??
I'm not being sarcastic, I'm seriously curious..... Was it because you like the grille or something?

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Spoke with the op on the phone today and honestly he is a really nice guy. He knew he would take some flack for this but has a vision for his truck. Who knows, because of the raptors width, it may be able to pull it off.

We will see.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The world is full of hate, so congratulate. To each his own, its all about what makes "you" happy! I'm curious about his build. He's not hurting me or my Raptor, so kick ass sea bass, post more pics, let's see your vision.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.