30" rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUNTBRAD

Reaction score
Well, some of you might not like this, big truck guys i understand. But i had this vision, and i wanted to put 30" Asanti rims on my all black new 2012 Raptor with low profile tires. I found a guy who had them on his F150, and they looked great. So i bought them, and on the front, when you turn, they hit on the back of the front wheel well. Im concerned about modifying the well, for waranty, but can i raise my truck up say 3" ?? How can i get these rims to fit my truck? Of course they are all good in the back.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure but a perch mode i think its only 2 more inches, so your going for a street look instead of an offroad agressive look. Do you have any pics?

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not sure but a perch mode i think its only 2 more inches, so your going for a street look instead of an offroad agressive look. Do you have any pics?

I'd just do the perch..Please post pics, this I have to see..

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, some of you might not like this, big truck guys i understand. But i had this vision, and i wanted to put 30" Asanti rims on my all black new 2012 Raptor with low profile tires. I found a guy who had them on his F150, and they looked great. So i bought them, and on the front, when you turn, they hit on the back of the front wheel well. Im concerned about modifying the well, for waranty, but can i raise my truck up say 3" ?? How can i get these rims to fit my truck? Of course they are all good in the back.

.....Birdman?? Is that you?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This thread is worthless without pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20