3 ordered; 2 VINS; finally 1 new Raptor owner in CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They say nothing is ever easy and buying a new Raptor has fulfilled on that cliche. Ordered new 13 Raptor Screw and was told I wouldn't receive till May. Sucks but was willing to wait. Then called by dealership that they had a 2012 SCrew in Black on hold at dealership in Trenton,NJ for me. Got VIN; got insurance cards. Dealer was driving down on Monday to pick up. Monday comes and Trenton dealer says they sold it on Saturday - F@$%^*(g SUCKS!

Now they have a 2012 Silver Screw with hood graphics and all options but blue piping in Albany,NY. I say GO and cross the fingers one more time.

Dealer makes the trek from CT on Wednesday and, thank god, brings it home! Picked it up hours before leaving on ice climbing trip to NH and boy was that a SWEET RIDE!

All good things come to those who wait!

Now I really want to have a beer with the dude who stole my Raptor from the Trenton Dealer on the weekend of Jan 5/6.

(pix to follow when I get off this iPad and onto a real computer :p )

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon.., things worked out for the best

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BearClaw

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back in hotel room on real computer......promised picture........

Attachments

• Frankenstein Cliff Trail Head.jpg
    Frankenstein Cliff Trail Head.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 75