3 - 2021 Shelby Raptors supposedly on way to dealer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just referring to the way both after market companies do there thing. I didn't say id get either. and was just relaying info on what I heard on what's available. To each their own. Do tell about the Hennessy, Roush, Shelby, etc. I am ignorant on how good any of them are based on price. Obviously some strong opinions.

on a side note Hennessy expensive. really????? ok its kinda pricey. $100 a bottle. compared to $100 a shot. Try pappy van winkle I know its not cognac but now where talking. only bought a bottle one time. and nobody else gets any. all mine.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hennessey is real expensive especially if you open the bottle and it's empty and all you get is a bottle return for your hard earned money. Key word here is "ANALOGY" .

Thsabajarap

Reaction score
I called a dealer on a leadfoot grey 21' they had on lot, unfortunately it was sold already. During our conversation he told me that they had 3 - 2021 Shelby raptors on their way. If anybody is interested I am not sure how long theyll be available or if he was just blowing smoke up my butt. The Dealer that they are being delivered to is Szott Ford in Holly Michigan. Price was unknown but he assumed theyll be $120,000 - $125,000

Colors

Velocity Blue
Antimatter Blue
Iconic Silver.
not even a v8. for that amount of money you can do the intercooler, exhaust, intake and tuning yourself. and have another used car for ***** and giggles
Did you get any pics of the Lead Foot grey one they had?

OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my 18. and have a 22 ordered but not holding my breath for a miracle in getting it before June. maybe not until xmas. who knows. if I can get my hands on a leadfoot ill definitely forgo the 22 and opt for a 21. for sure.

KOK JR

Reaction score
I'm with Braaaator. Can't wait for all the nonsense to go away.
Merry Christmas everyone !

OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
omg. even a dealer who says they were getting in the three Shelby raptors has no clue. two are on their site now but they are standard Shelby f150's super snakes not raptors. nothing to laugh about they are beasts and still a lot of money. but at least they have the supercharged v8 with 775 hp. but no raptor for sure.