3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Pass was finally denied after 3+ months. Could it be someone is finally working on my truck again?. Would be awesome if it's true as I watch the number on Ordertrack.app go down slowly day by day now vs increasing day after day.

TheMachinist

Reaction score
I hope it is true man. It's ridiculous we had to devise our own system of tracking using Ford pass denials because they won't communicate with their customers. I think I'm slowly starting to understand why dealers can get away with charging ADM when they physically have the truck on the lot. Sucks. I'm over 60 days "released" awaiting shipment with no explanation.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:
Ford Pass was finally denied after 3+ months. Could it be someone is finally working on my truck again?. Would be awesome if it's true as I watch the number on Ordertrack.app go down slowly day by day now vs increasing day after day.
Well I decided to activate my Ford Pass App again after denial yesterday and low and behold it was accepted this morning so someone is definitely working on it these last few days. 38 miles on the odometer and currently still "In Production"

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer saying that the truck was sent to Flat Rock, Mi. Which is apparently a storage lot / rail yard shipping point. Anyone else got an update?!

bpistone726

Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer saying that the truck was sent to Flat Rock, Mi. Which is apparently a storage lot / rail yard shipping point. Anyone else got an update?!
I was sent there 2 weeks ago and as of last friday I am shipped. Was in Flat Rock for about a week. Hopefully it’s the same for you. Now it’s time to see how this shipping mess goes.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was sent there 2 weeks ago and as of last friday I am shipped. Was in Flat Rock for about a week. Hopefully it’s the same for you. Now it’s time to see how this shipping mess goes.
Nice! Thats great news, man. Thank you for sharing and congrats!

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a thought... Did your truck show "built" at any time before shipping? Mine is technically still "in production" even though Ford says its built.

bpistone726

Reaction score
I just had a thought... Did your truck show "built" at any time before shipping? Mine is technically still "in production" even though Ford says its built.
Ford Performance told me it was built and the status didn’t change for at least a week. About the same amount of time it took for the status to change to shipped. The status still hasn’t changed on Ordertrack.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My retail order has been in production since 3/14 and finally went to Built since 6/26 on the Ford Tracker timeline but still shows in production as of today. My dealer had a stock order from 1/17 on chip hold just go to built 7/18 and it's already shipped. Not sure what's going on at Ford. Maybe mines on a truck as well hopefully. My Ford Pass just went dark 7/19 as well.