3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, man. I just wish the dealership would respond to me. Its like pulling teeth just to get any sort of update.

I agree, man. I just wish the dealership would respond to me. Its like pulling teeth just to get any sort of update.
Just can't believe some of you guys, with very similar dates to mine, and you are still waiting in this dumpster fire! It's like if some chips came in while your truck went down the line, you got lucky. If not, you ended up in the parking lot. It's just insane. My buddy still doesn't even have a VIN... ordered 10/23.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I’ve reached out 4 times and each time they tell me I’ll get back to you and nothing. Frustrating to say the least. I swear customer service is at a all time low.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Well, am I the only one that's all but given up on ever seeing my truck? Lol
I'm there with you. I just sold my 2016 F150, so now my daily driver is a 2010 Toyota Corolla. While 35 mpg is great, the motivation for the new Raptor to arrive is STRONG...

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve all but given up. Truck has been sitting at the railyard for 2 weeks now 40 miles from the dealer

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve all but given up. Truck has been sitting at the railyard for 2 weeks now 40 miles from the dealer
Thats just stupid... This whole thing makes no sense at all. The last straw for me was seeing people with a 5/30 build date showing built already. My truck is literally just sitting in the far back corner of some forgotten parking lot, apparently with some sort of freaking cloaking device on it... For two months... And these foos are getting their trucks. Headline: Texas man burns entire state of MI to the ground in Ford hate fueled rage.

USA

Reaction score
Still on hold over here too... Out of curiosity, are your trucks Customer orders or are they Stock units? Line of thought being Ford may be prioritizing customer orders?

I'm buying a dealer's stock unit, I don't think Ford can see it's been "sold" to a customer who is now waiting for it.

This is how ford seems to be handling F150 and Super Duty orders, they're building customer units before dealer Stock inventory.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on hold over here too... Out of curiosity, are your trucks Customer orders or are they Stock units? Line of thought being Ford may be prioritizing customer orders?

I'm buying a dealer's stock unit, I don't think Ford can see it's been "sold" to a customer who is now waiting for it.

This is how ford seems to be handling F150 and Super Duty orders, they're building customer units before dealer Stock inventory.

Customer order. Still showing in Production.

This is anecdotal but in my neck of the woods it's the opposite. Several local dealers have taken delivery for 4+ raptors now that were stock orders. All built and delivered while mine sat in production.

TheMachinist

Reaction score
Wouldn't this mean its currently in the possession of the transport company? Wouldn't this also mean two employees from the dealership could drive over to the railyard, one of them jumps in the truck, and drives back to the dealership? The transport company still gets paid by Ford with one less thing to worry about, and you get your Raptor. I am very interested in someone explaining why this scenario would be so unrealistic..