21 White 801a available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah called, it's shipping, they said 2-3 weeks. Thanks for posting that, seems like a great dealer and I'm putting a deposit down.
It should probably be there any day - I looked at the invoice on the truck, and that was prepared on 8/24. It usually ships very near the invoice date - estimated time in transit for that truck is 16 days according to the invoice.

Last edited:

matthew555

Reaction score
It should probably be there any day - I looked at the invoice on the truck, and that was prepared on 8/24. It usually ships very near the invoice date - estimated time in transit for that truck is 16 days according to the invoice.
Can you help me figure this out on a truck that I have a deposit on? How do you see the invoice and those dates? All I have is the window sticker?

joehamrva

Reaction score
Damn missed it again by a couple hours. Congrats to who got it. Trying to negotiate with dealers in Virginia now. Best offer I have found is 7500 over msrp on 35 inch model.

gwdlaw

Reaction score
Looking for a black 35” 801a for MSRP. I have looked up and down and called a number of stealerships and everyone wants $5-$10k over.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been calling dealers all around the country too that I've been seeing come up on Ford.com inventory list with 100 mile radius to zips all over the country and tried cargurus and cars.com. Mostly all that I call say car is already sold. Couple had some available for an ADM, but I personally refuse to pay an ADM. Also in talks with some dealers to potentially put in an order for a 22 when order banks open but fear missing out on dealers allocations again once the lists open be being too far down the list.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you all, and I’ll do what I can to help. I have deposits on three trucks, two I ordered and the black one I found today. Whatever I don’t buy I’ll post here before backing out with the dealer. I’ll probably take the 37” I have coming and have this black one for sale. All are within an hour of Dallas.