21 White 801a available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJ-306

Reaction score
I have taken some of my company trucks to this dealer in Andrews Tx for service and they are always helpful and easy to get in touch with. I Highly recommend people in the area to do business with them for sure.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found 1 dealer in OK and 2 dealers in LA that were selling for sticker. They are all out of Raptors now though... I see that you're in Texas as well - try to find the Ford dealers OUTSIDE of the big cities. All of the dealers I found willing to sell at MSRP were in small towns. And yes, I am going to have to drive 5-6 hours to get my truck, but who the heck cares when I can save $15-20k over what some dealers are asking?!

I'll share the name of the dealer when they get and sell their trucks. They have 4 in transit that all have deposits now, and I don't want to potentially muddy the waters for the other buyers by having people call and offer over MSRP. This dealer actually sold an inventory 37" Raptor at MSRP as well...
The dealer I found in Oklahoma wanted $15k over, which is complete garbage IMO. Needless to say they won't be getting my business now, or probably ever, after pulling that on a good customer, which I consider myself to be.

Big thanks to the OP for letting us know about MSRP dealer in TX. I don't mind flying or driving to get one at MSRP, and I respect a dealer willing to do so.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep this going, i'm hunting for an MSRP truck around Texas now.

Chris Mac

Reaction score
I wish some of these MSRP trucks were located remotely close to the North East. There are trucks available, but nothing below 10k ADM. Which is silly.