21 White 801a available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not saying that the poster is acting maliciously. Just saying that this will perpetuate the overvaluation of used trucks. But hey, in the end we’ll all benefit from it.
Who knows, I might trade in the Raptor when my Rivian finally shows up ;)
I guess I should call it my lifted Prius :D

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not saying that the poster is acting maliciously. Just saying that this will perpetuate the overvaluation of used trucks. But hey, in the end we’ll all benefit from it.
Who knows, I might trade in the Raptor when my Rivian finally shows up ;)
I guess I should call it my lifted Prius :D
Nice, i've got a Rivian order in too but no build date. I used to work with several of their engineers and i'm excited about the product.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, i've got a Rivian order in too but no build date. I used to work with several of their engineers and i'm excited about the product.
Yes, looking forward to the test drive. Nothing scheduled yet. Yes, still no production date either. Been on the list since March 2019...

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, looking forward to the test drive. Nothing scheduled yet. Yes, still no production date either. Been on the list since March 2019...
It's a long wait for sure but coming to an end soon. People are test driving them now.

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
I bet it isn't either I have to wait still until I close on a house sadly. Any future orange 37's I am in lol

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the Rivian R1T: the scoop I heard is that Rivian will only assemble 1-2k trucks by December 31st and none are going to reservation holders. They are going to early Rivian investors, employees and those who have a close relationship with Rivian and had early access to pre-orders before the general public. Reservation holders won't be seeing their trucks until 2022. The focus right now is in on assembling Amazon delivery vans.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the Rivian R1T: the scoop I heard is that Rivian will only assemble 1-2k trucks by December 31st and none are going to reservation holders. They are going to early Rivian investors, employees and those who have a close relationship with Rivian and had early access to pre-orders before the general public. Reservation holders won't be seeing their trucks until 2022. The focus right now is in on assembling Amazon delivery vans.
I have an early-ish reservation for one and truly wonder when they’ll be delivering them.
CA doesn’t have tax credit so paying taxes on a Raptor and then a R1T… that’s a lot.
Never had a truck, always wanted a Raptor and as soon as I saw the Rivian I went ahead and put a deposit down.
Timelines!!

Edit:checked your location, you’re well aware of CA taxes.

Lifted Prius talk, I know, I know :p

Last edited: