21 White 801a available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn missed it again by a couple hours. Congrats to who got it. Trying to negotiate with dealers in Virginia now. Best offer I have found is 7500 over msrp on 35 inch model.
Dang. I might let mine go for $7400 over sticker when it comes in next month. Lol. Good luck to you guys. Hope you find one.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you all, and I’ll do what I can to help. I have deposits on three trucks, two I ordered and the black one I found today. Whatever I don’t buy I’ll post here before backing out with the dealer. I’ll probably take the 37” I have coming and have this black one for sale. All are within an hour of Dallas.
If you could PM me too I'd appreciate it!! My parents are in the suburbs of Dallas so it would be awesome to get a truck and see them at the same time haha

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you help me figure this out on a truck that I have a deposit on? How do you see the invoice and those dates? All I have is the window sticker?
I work for Lincoln, and I have access to Ford invoices through the internal Ford/Lincoln website. Unfortunately, my store is a stand alone Lincoln franchise, so I can’t use dealer locator to search for inventory or track Ford vehicles after they ship.

But, if you’ll send me your VIN, I can check to see if there’s a date on the invoice.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks xlr8, V8 Goat, etc. This is a great thread and is providing excellent information to all of those interested in a Raptor now or in the future at MSRP.

skyjumper

Reaction score
Good to see there are still some honest dealers out there not capitalizing on the pandemic. I just can't bring myself to pay more than msrp, purely out of principal. I'll be watching this thread for potential leads. Fingers crossed we all find something at msrp !

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i know a dealer near Dallas who has a black 801a coming in, wants $5k over sticker. See below.Capture.JPG

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to unearth this post but my first of 3 trucks is here. I'm taking delivery of a black 801a with powertech and sunroof tomorrow. I'm going to trade it in October when my silver 801a arrives. I can put you in touch with the dealer when i do and give you a head start. I'd love to just sell it to someone for sticker but i lose all the taxes if i do.
My blue 37" isn't even scheduled so who knows when it will be here but when it does my silver will be traded in.
All these trucks were found in the DFW area.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t mean to be a **** but I don’t see much difference between this and ADM.
You could simply skip the black and silver ones and wait for your 37”.

**Post edited after further conversation.

Last edited:

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t mean to be a **** but it sounds like you’re trying to line up people to pay for your poor decision making.
You could simply skip the black and silver ones and wait for your 37”.
I don’t see much difference between this and ADM.
How is this an issue? He is not selling the trucks, he is trading back in to the dealer if I understand correctly. He will simply share the dealer info so someone can attempt to buy a low mile used Gen 3 as soon as he trades. Whatever the dealer sells it for is their business and is not in any way associated with this poster.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is this an issue? He is not selling the trucks, he is trading back in to the dealer if I understand correctly. He will simply share the dealer info so someone can attempt to buy a low mile used Gen 3 as soon as he trades. Whatever the dealer sells it for is their business and is not in any way associated with this poster.
Thanks. Not sure what he means. i'm not profiting on these or losing money, i'm just driving different trucks until my ideal build gets here.
Would you prefer i NOT post any info and give people a heads up??