Hail Mary - 21+ Raptor @ MSRP and In Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

belacyrf

Reaction score
Hey all,
Figured, it doesn't hurt to ask. But if anyone is aware of a 21+ Raptor available at MSRP, please let me know. I've had 2 raptors on order, one fell threw b/c of dealer shenanigans. And the other doesn't appear it's going to be here before Fall the way things are going, plus it had a 10K ADM. I instead, have ordered a Ram Rebel that should be here by April. However, if by some miracle, I can find a new Raptor on the lot and available before then, I will pull the trigger. I am looking for a few options.. 801A and Panoramic Roof, and I'm hoping for "color" any color will be ok.. just not black, white or silver :) If you're aware of something, please let me know. If not, that's cool too, just figure it doens't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need a dealership that sells at msrp which is the first obstacle and then they need an allocation which is the 2nd. Sit down one sat and start calling dealerships